Attorney at Law
David Voeller joined the Voeller Law Firm in 2011. David is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas to practice in all courts in the State of Texas. David is also qualified as a court appointed mediator. At the Voeller Law Firm David’s primary areas of focus include Medicaid and V.A. benefits qualification, Probate, L.L.C.’s, and Gun Trusts.
After earning his undergraduate degree from Excelsior College in Albany, New York, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in General Business, David attended law school at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas.
David attended law school at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas.
While attending St. Mary’s University School of Law, David earned membership in the International Legal Fraternity of Phi Delta Phi for academic achievement, and was a Dean’s List student before graduating with his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2011.
David lives in San Antonio, Texas, where he enjoys spending time with his wife Jackie, and three children, Robert, Megan, and Grant, as well as flying airplanes, shooting sports, and just about anything outdoors.
David is a member of the following legal, professional, and special interest organizations:
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Elder Counsel
- Accredited Attorney by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Wealth Counsel
- Charter Member of GunDocx Lawyers
- Founder of Texas Gun Lawyers
- International Legal Fraternity of Phi Delta Phi
- National Rifle Association
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Experimental Aircraft Association