If you or a deceased spouse served your country while America was declared “at war”, you may be eligible for a tax-free pension of over $2,100 per month. See if you might qualify by answering yes to some of these questions:
– Are you a veteran who served at least one day active duty during wartime and received a
better than dishonorable discharge?
– Are you the surviving spouse of a veteran?
– Do you live in an assisted living or long-term care facility?
– Are you getting in-home care from a family member or professional caregiver?
– Do you need occasional assistance with at least two activities of daily living? (bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring.)
If your answer was yes to some of the questions above, you may be entitled to a tax-free pension of over $2,100 per month.
– The VA pension is not based on military retirement or service related disability.
– You don’t have to be “broke” to receive the pension.
– You or your veteran spouse did not have to be in combat or a war zone during your active duty service.
When you work with the Voeller Law Firm you will meet with a VA accredited attorney, not someone who merely “associates” with an attorney who you never actually get to see. We don’t sell annuities or financial products. Instead we provide legal solutions to help qualify our clients for benefits.
If you’d like to find out more based on your particular situation, give us a call at 210-651-3851. We can quickly assess over the phone whether we can qualify you for benefits and schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our VA accredited attorneys.